Friday 11 October 2013

Where are we? (Devotion)

2 scriptures this week
Luke 22:60-62 and John 21:17 

Before going on watch this video 


"Lovest thou me?... Feed my sheep."
(John 21:17)

These 2 missionaries for the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have shown just how much they love Jesus Christ by testifying about him regardless of their situation.


 What about you and me?
Do we have the same love for Jesus Christ?
Love enough to put his will before our own lives?

 I do not want to be in the same situation that Peter was in (luke 22:60-62)
"And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me trice"

After seeing this trailer I plan to show the lord just how much I love him by doing all I can to share his word. 

I know exactly what he was willing to sacrifice for me.


(http://bit.ly/18Rw8tM Click here for the full story of missionaries) 

No comments:

Post a Comment